- Has experience in M&As, private equity, corporate restructurings, joint ventures, corporate matters in general and regulatory issues regarding the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM).
- Between 2013 and 2014, Gabriel was the assistant to the Market Development Director of CVM, having an active role in the drafting of new rules for the Brazilian capital markets.
- Gabriel advises domestic and foreign clients, including some of the market leading private equity funds and public companies, active in several industries, such as telecom, logistics, retail, insurance and reinsurance.
- He also has experience in antitrust matters, when he handled merger control cases assessed by the Brazilian Competition Authority (CADE), defenses in administrative investigations and competition law compliance.
- LL.B Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), 2010.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics for Competition Law, King’s College London, 2013.
- Master in Corporate Law, University of Cambridge, 2015 (Instituto Ling scholarship and Chevening Scholarship, the UK government scholarship programme).
- Short course on Taxation of Corporate Structures and Businesses, FGV, 2016.