- Administrative and Judicial Tax Litigation. Her Judicial Tax Litigation experience comprises clients’ representation in several proceedings such as writ of mandamus, declaratory actions, annulment actions and tax executions.
- In administrative proceedings, her experience comprises defenses before the Taxpayers’ Council of Brazil’s Federal Revenue Office and state and municipal administrative courts. Also conducts due diligence in tax matters.
- LL.B: Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), 2011.
- Short term course of general and tax accounting for lawyers at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-RJ), 2012.
- Specialized in Tax System, Fundamental Institutes and Corporate Income Tax at Instituto Internacional de Ciências Sociais em São Paulo (CEU/IICS), 2013.
- Specialized in Tax Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-RJ), 2014-2015.